Tuesday 24 April 2012

BIO 12 Marks Overview

I am currently getting 100% and am extremely happy as such, to be achieving this result in a high standing academic course; an accomplishment to be proud of. I am interested and enthusiastic about the content and as a result expend great effort to display my exciting learning and knowledge.

As well, the way the course is being taught by my and I am honest here all time favorite high school teacher, Ms. Phillips is awesome; a variety of applications of our learning, an enthusiastic delivery, and the technological innovation (I love the ideas of the blog and electronic assignments, it is great life skills for a world revolving around technology)

Ms. Phillips deserves as much credit and more for being a great teacher who truly is spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment