Friday 24 February 2012

BIO 12 Week in Review

Our week of BIO 12 looked like this:

  • Monday - We learned about and took notes on ATP to complete our Biological Molecules sub-unit, we also reviewed as a class our Molecule booklets in preparation for the quiz on Thursday
  • Tuesday - Started our Cells sub-unit and completed a chart of the major organelles structure and function using the I PADS, we also began looking at our Cell Processes Project
  • Thursday- Biological Molecule Quiz (I got 14/14 :) ), worked on a Cell Review Worksheet, used the I PADS to start work on our Cell Processes Project with some difficulty
  • Friday - We were able to see how we are doing in the course so far (got assignments back) (I am doing great so far..), and we worked on a Cell Review Assignment and Cell Processes Project (both due on Monday)
In keeping with the theme of CELLS... here are some really helpful and informative and awesome cell animation/3D tour guide videos of ANIMAL and PLANT cells (I highly recommend people to watch them, I have a clearer understanding of cells now)










No comments:

Post a Comment